Monday 10 October 2011

Should I be Friends with my Ex - Not If You Want Him Devoted to You Later


You have been dumped and now you are wondering "should I be friends with my ex?" You have good reason to think about this seriously and come up with the right answer. I have been right where you are now and I had to figure things out on my own fast. Here is what I came up with.
Your ex boyfriend or girlfriend does not think you are good enough as a significant other so why would he insist on keeping you around as a friend? Now it could very well be that your ex likes you and likes being in your company but let's consider another possibility.
What if the real reason was that your ex wanted to keep you as a back-up plan - a Plan B - just in case he does not find anyone else or just in case a new relationship does not work out? 
What if it is just a question of making sure you are still into them like an ego boost? What if it is just to keep tabs on you to make sure that no one else has you even though they do not want you?
Do you see how you are giving your ex the power to control you and your emotions? Do you see how you have handed your self-respect over to your ex on a silver platter?
You cannot let your ex do this and expect to have him crazy about you enough to want you back. You will NEVER build the type of attraction needed to get him devoted to you and only you in future.
Stand your ground, reject any friendship with your ex and build your self-esteem and your attraction quotient. Then your ex boyfriend will be drawn to you...but do you want to know how to get your ex totally addicted to you?
You have to have a particular type of attitude that you will have that tells your ex that you can be perfectly fine having absolutely nothing to do him.
Still not convinced about the friends thing?
Read my other posts on this
I Want A Second Chance - Should I Be Friends With My Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment