Sunday 9 October 2011

Why do you want your ex back? 10 questions for you to answer




I know that this is a hard time for you since you just broke up with your boyfriend. 


I don't know what happened but you are here on my blog so I know that you are hurting and looking for answers on how to get your ex boyfriend back.


But I hope you read the About page of my blog because I am not here to make you believe that you must have your ex boyfriend back.


As far as I am concerned, he broke up with you so HIS LOSS. I am not concerned about him in the least at this point.


It's YOU I am interested in.


You came here looking for answers on how to get your ex back but before you plunge full force into this quest, I want you to ask yourself some questions and answer them honestly.


And look, take your time answering. 


The longer you take to figure this out the better. That way you give yourself time to make the right decision.


Here's what I want you to answer:


1. Why do you want to rekindle things with your ex?

2. Was he such an amazing guy that you have to be with him? 


3. What is it about him that makes you think that you cannot be ok WITHOUT him being in your life?


4. What is it about him that makes you think that you cannot live without him?


5. How does he make you feel when you are with him? Be honest here...


6. Does he enhance your life in any way?


7. What was the real reason for the break - up?


8. Can the issues that caused the break - up be resolved?


9. How are you going to resolve the issues?


10. Do you think that you could get back together with your ex and build a solid happy relationship with him?


These are serious questions that I encourage you to answer FIRST before you try to get your ex-boyfriend back.


When you have done that and you are absolutely sure that you want this man back, then you can click here and yes I'll be here to answer any questions you have about the programme.


Good luck finding your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment